- Structure made from high resistance steel.
- Side mounted bumper wheels to help with guiding the stretcher and protecting the walls.
- Electrostatic epoxy polyester powder coating paint finishes.
- Four section mattress surfaces: one fixed and three movables made of Radiolucent Acrylic. Allows to take High Quality X-Ray images.
- One-section folding siderails.
- Positions: backrest actuated by a pneumatic damper, footrest actuated by an endless screw, height, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg operated by hydraulic monoblock dampers.
- Maintenance-free Eight-inch polyurethane casters.
- Thermoformed polymer bottom cover, suitable for placing oxygen tank or patient’s belongings
- Nylon IV pole sockets, two drainage bag holders, safety straps holders for thorax and legs, bumper wheels in every corner, push handles at the footrest.
- X-ray cassette tray actuator.
- Adjustable stainless-steel IV pole, with double hook.
- Central locking system and fifth wheel steering activated by pedals at both side of the stretcher.
- Knee Gatch actuator handle.
- Drainage bag holders.
- Full Unit Length: 83″
- Full Unit Width: 32″
- Maximum Height: 36″
- Minimum Height: 24″
- Mattress Length: 74″
- Mattress Width: 26.5″
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Back rest: 75 degrees
- Knee Gatch: 40 degrees
- Trendelenburg: 18 degrees
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 18 degrees