The Scoop stretcher is primarily used to transfer fractured and seriously wounded patients. At both ends of the scoop stretcher, a hinged and joined mechanism is set in the middle, which can set the scoop stretcher into two parts. Our design allows for easy locking and unlocking which is ideal for emergency situations.
The scoop stretcher can help reduce further injury to the patient, allowing first-aid and EMS personnel to secure and un-secure a patient from the stretcher without moving them on and off the stretcher. The length of the scoop stretcher can be adjusted according to patients’ body height. Our Scoop stretcher is made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials, making it light-weighted, easy to carry and use safely, and easy for sterilization and cleaning.
- Product size (L×W×H): 84.2”×21.6”×4.7”
- Folded size (L×W×H): 22.8”×8.2”×5.5”
- Packing size (L×W×H): 26.3”×11.8”×6.6”
- Estimated net weight: 11.0 lbs
- Estimated gross weight: 15.4 lbs
- Load bearing weight: 350.5 lbs