MOBI EZ STAIR CHAIR
The Electric / Battery Powered Chair Stair Stretcher is ideal in emergency evacuations, power outages, and daily patient transport to safely and easily move a patient or loved one up and down a flight of stairs. It is safer for the patient and the persons handling the patient and is often preferred by medical transport personnel versus the manual two man carry models. This unit supports up to 350 lbs, and it is covered with a One Year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The MOBI Electric Stair Chair is made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials. The chair is battery operated using a key to turn it on and off. It has adjustable handrails that makes it easy to operate on stairs and on the ground. It is robust, compact and easy to keep clean.
Everything Included: MOBI EZ Stair Chair, Battery Charger, Lithium Ion Battery, Headrest, securement straps & more.
– Robust and compact size
– Can be used at home and in medical facilities
– One year manufacturer’s warranty
– FDA, CE and ISO 9001 Certificate
– Folding size (L×W×H): 45.0”×19.5”×10.6”
– Net weight: 66 lbs
– Load bearing weight: 350 lbs
– Motor: 200W 24V 13.9A
– Output: 20-29.4V
– Working life: 3-5 years
– Replacement Batteries: Available
– Single Charge: 1.5 Hours (Equivalent to Going Up and Down a 5 Story building flight of stairs 30 times)
Stair Chair – User’s Manual – Stretcher Assembly – Battery Charger – Re-chargeable Battery – Keys – Headrest – Straps
Patient Home Care