- One inch track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Smooth 4″ front swivel wheels and extra tall 6″ rear wheels do not collect debris and provide maneuverability in confined spaces such as stair landings
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Wireless motor controls work in any handle position
- All metal frame construction provides durability and long life
- Large patient seating surface with removable ABS plastic seat panels
- Extending foot-rest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security
- Five position lift bar and handles reduce the strain
- Maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks. The tracks and motor carry the patient load, not the operator.
- Maximum performance on every call with intelligent power system that can carry up to 500 lb
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with intuitive, easy-to-use paddle-style controls
- Electronic brake locks tracks during stops on ascent or descent
- Built-in electronic speed control limits track speed during descent to a safe, manageable level
- Includes a rechargeable Milwaukee lithium-ion battery that is easy to remove and is commercially available
Call for more information!
CotWarehouse.com has conducted in depth testing of all cot components and operations (ie manual release and locking in all folding positions, leg shock frame operation, drop down frame operation, transfer and load [tilt] operation, wheels, tires, etc.) As part of our in depth procedures, we disassemble sections of the cot in order to inspect, measure, and test various components to ensure they meet manufacturer specifications and then reassemble to those same specification. We ensure all fasteners are secure, all welds intact, that there are no broken or damaged components and that all operations including side rails, latches, backrest cylinder operations, leg rests, etc. have a full range of motion as per manufacturers specifications. You will basically receive a cot functioning as if you just purchased a new one and were taking it out of the box for the very first time. The cot is then certified to be in excellent working condition. In addition, you will receive our Comprehensive Ambulance Cot Evaluation Certificate stating that the stretcher is certified to manufacturers operation specifications.