The ventilator designed for the EMS professional. The AutoVent™ 3000 provides independent controls for tidal volume and BPM with additional inspiratory time settings, offers an even wider range of patient applications to meet most critical emergency care situations. Both models are designed to meet ventilator needs in a variety of applications, from intra– and inter-hospital transports to sophisticated air rescue. Automatic transport ventilators have been recommended by the American Hospital Association as the preferred equipment to provide ventilator support in the pre-hospital setting.
The AutoVent™ 3000 uses state-of-the-art pneumatic to assure reliable, time-cycled constant flow ventilation powered by a minimum of source gas. Both models may be used with all models of the LSP single patient use ventilation circuits as an added protection against patient cross-contamination.
Each AutoVent is accompanied by the proven LSP Patient Valve with its bright green visual breath indicator, built-in pressure limit alarm and intermittent mandatory ventilation providing gas flow for spontaneous breathing patients. The patient valve is available with an anti-inhalation valve for use in toxic environments.
- Automatic Transport Ventilator Autovent™ 3000 – L461:
- Control Module, patient valve, supply tubing, 6′ O2 hose, and non-rebreathing valve with hose.
- Inspiratory time: 2.0 seconds.
- Small, compact, and transport ready.
- Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments.
- Assembles quickly with simplified operating instructions printed on the case.
- Impact-resistant case with shock-absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
- Rate and volume settings independently operated.
- Easy-to-monitor patient valve assembly and toxic atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
- Operates exclusively on standard 50 psi source gas, eliminating air entrainment and maintaining the integrity of the specified oxygen concentration.
- Operates at extreme temperatures ranging from 0° F to 125° F.
- Pneumatically powered … batteries not required.
- Allows for PEEP attachment.
- Meets ASTM, ISO and KKK-1822C standards.
- Specifications :
- Supply Pressure Range: 40-60 psig Operating Temperature: 0° F to 125° F Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F Frequency – AV3000: 8 to 28 BPM Tidal Volume – AV3000: 200 to 1200 ml Flow Rate: 16 to 48 lpm Inspiratory Time – AV3000: approx. .75, 1.5, or 2.0 seconds Expiratory Time: 1.5 to 6.0 seconds I-E Ratio: 1:1 to 1:4 Weight: 24 oz. (680 grams) Dimensions: 6″ W x 1-3/4″ D x 3-1/2″ H Case Material: polyester Input connection: plated brass Output Connection: plated brass Minute Volume: 0 to 24 lpm Gas Consumption Driving Gas: 0.5