- L460: Control Module, patient valve, supply tubing, 6′ O2 hose, and non-rebreathing valve with hose.
- Inspiratory Time: 2.0 seconds.
- Small, compact, and transport ready.
- Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments.
- Assembles quickly with simplified operating instructions printed on the case.
- Impact-resistant case with shock-absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
- Rate and volume settings independently operated.
- Easy-to-monitor patient valve assembly and toxic atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
- Operates exclusively on standard 50 psi source gas, eliminating air entrainment and maintaining the integrity of the specified oxygen concentration.
- Operates at extreme temperatures ranging from 0° F to 125° F.
- Pneumatically powered … batteries not required.
- Allows for PEEP attachment.
- Meets ASTM, ISO and KKK-1822C standards.
- Specifications :
- Supply Pressure Range: 40-60 psig
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 125° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F
- Frequency – AV2000: 8 to 20 BPM
- Tidal Volume – AV2000: 400 to 1200 ml
- Flow Rate: 16 to 48 lpm
- Inspiratory Time – AV2000: approx. 1.5 or 2.0 seconds
- Expiratory Time: 1.5 to 6.0 seconds
- I-E Ratio: 1:1 to 1:4
- Weight: 24 oz. (680 grams)
- Dimensions: 6″ W x 1-3/4″ D x 3-1/2″ H
- Case Material: polyester
- Input connection: plated brass
- Output Connection: plated brass
- Minute Volume: 0 to 24 lpm
- Gas Consumption Driving Gas: 0.5
There are no reviews yet.